A CIM-seeker's progress - review and suggestions thread

tecc

Reaction score
So a while ago I posted this thread trying to get some advice on MPAs that offer near-guaranteed CIM finish with or without FS. Tried a few places out and got some great suggestions, and I've been expanding the portfolio ever since. I wanted to post reviews here for anyone that's seeking the same thing, and look for some more suggestions of MPAs that offer CIM finish (FS or no) routinely. Please post links in the comments. Here goes:

Trina (Euphoria) - Had to give her a try after she showed up on one of my other threads! DM-d her through MP to confirm a time and headed out. Spa is in a VERY open and crowded strip mall, so maybe reconsider if you are at all sensitive to Chinese grandmas looking at you disapprovingly as you enter... Personally this kind of adds to the experience for me. Windows are properly blacked out so self-consciousness ends there. Was greeted by a euro lady who told me that Trina had a customer. I ended up waiting around 20 minutes in the lobby, but no huge deal as I'd set time aside. They offered me water. Trina eventually showed and was apologetic (she thought the other patron was the one that messaged her) and we headed down. She told me up front that she wasn't open for FS today, which was fine as I was here for the BBBJ/CIM. Let me know that it would be $140 all-in for that service, but payment after was fine. I should stop here and say that Trina is lovely, both in appearance and manner. Very happy, very chatty and no language barrier of course, which is often an issue in holistic spas (for boring anglo me anyways). Massage was light and fairly non-descript... Was more of a conversation than anything else. Minor teasing. I flipped and she got down to business, using a variety of head-game maneouvers before settling into a rhythm that had me popping off in no time. She kept sucking and stroking til I was definitely empty before heading to the sink. I didn't notice the deep throat action that she is famous for, but I also didn't specify it. I'm not some giant hard to take cockmaster though... Afterwards she was kind, chatty and unhurried just like before the session. She's super relatable, which is a plus. The room was a typical basement holistic room, massage table, mirrors, etc. In room shower which was large and new.

TL/DR - awkward location, great attitude and service, CIM confirmed up front, meh massage, very pleasurable bbbj and full CIM service - will definitely repeat. Damage $140 HH

Nadia (Sulexa) - Another well known MPA for this topic. Nadia was recommended through the thread I linked above, and it was a great reco! Visited her 3 times in total. The location is the typical strip mall, but not a particularly crowded one. It is next to some Italian social club though so I had an old guy with a cigar giving me a look one time... But like I said this shit does not bother me. I have heard rumours of a backdoor but no idea if they have one. Nadia used to offer late night service too and one of the sessions was after 10pm. Place is an apartment style layout with separate bathroom and a couple of massage rooms clean and generally nice. Real beds, not massage tables which could be a plus or minus depending on your view. Nadia always asks if you want hard or soft massage and I always said hard, so no idea what soft is like... But Nadia stands out in this aspect. One of the best-feeling and definitely the most thorough massage I have gotten at a holistic place. Tease was brief but effective and 2 of the 3 sessions she transitioned to a quick rimming before flipping me over. I specified up front that I wanted BBBJ/CIM so no FS here either, though it is available. I would describe her technique as effective, as she got me off quickly 2 of the 3 times... the 3rd time I stayed in the moment long enough to realize she doesn't really vary her moves at all... same thing until you pop, which I guess is fine since it feels good and does the job but was a little disappointing. takes the CIM and makes sure you are done before heading to sink, as is proper. :) Damage was $120 each time and I definitely feel I got value for money. Just to add, I didn't comment on Nadia's attractiveness as I actually have no idea what she looks like... She wears her hair in bangs and generally keeps her head down, and it's dark there. Nice body for a middle aged asian lady though... I was not complaining about the mirror views.

TL/DR - normal location - felt welcome and pampered - GREAT massage - CIM confirmed - rimming included (YMMV?) - good BBBJ but limited 'moves'. Did repeat! Damage $120HH (probably ran over on a couple of the sessions)

Coco (Hawaii) - was aware of this spa due to my searches previously but was always a little wary due to the somewhat excessive level of dialog around it. Visited on a day where I knew both Coco and Linda were there, and Coco took me to the room. I have to say that if you are self conscious, Hawaii might be a tough sell as the entire front is open glass including the waiting room. I went into the back right away but I can see this being offputting. Coco is a very average looking asian milf, not bad, not hot. Had a little chat despite the language barrier. Massage was pretty much non-existent but started teasing right away so no question where this was going. She blew me while I was on all fours on the table, which was a unique and enjoyable experience and I think a stock move of hers as I have seen it in other reviews. Flipped over and she got naked, pussy in my face which was stimulating, though I was not interested in DATY... No idea if she was offering or just found that the best position to get people off. BBBJ felt great, she varied her technique and made me pop in no time. Waited til my balls were drained then hit the sink as normal. Probably only used 15 minutes but was ready to go after that. Damage was $100 which seems like a hell of a deal except for the lack of a real massage. Will repeat but will also try others at Hawaii. Had a quick shower after in the separate shower room. Worth noting that I showed up as a walk in one other day around lunch and was told to come back in 30 min, so I guess there was no help around. No hard feelings, just went and busted a nut elsewhere that day.

TL/DR - awkward location, standard older MPA attitude and service (businesslike, but some attempt at conversation) - very little massage, heavy teasing - very good BBBJ - would repeat! - Damage $100 HH (but didn't get all of it)

'Jesse(?)' - Leolist/AZN - She was recommended on my other CIM thread... GREAT reco. First time seeing someone from LL, ended up seeing her 3 times so far. Specified what I wanted (FS/BBBJ with CIM) up front, no problem. Apartment at Don Mills and Finch, text when you show up to get buzzer code. Nice room with king size bed, well laid out and clean, shower in separate bathroom ofc. She is cute, maybe early-mid 30's with a very sexy figure if you are into slim asians with large but not excessive fake boobs. Very friendly, but bit of a language barrier. Was still able to have a bit of a talk with her after a session though, which was nice. Only downside for me is she is clearly a smoker as could smell it on her even without LFK or DFK. No massage at all, though she did suggest that I could have one if I wanted. She got me on my back and went to town. Got to pause here and say that this lady does some of the best BBBJ I have ever experienced. Lots of techniques and will speed you up, slow you down, suck your balls, etc. LOVED it. First time I couldn't hold on for the CFS and popped right away. Second time had CFS which was a bit mechanical (as expected I guess) but enjoyable, then BBBJ/CIM for the finish. Same time the 3rd, though I just kept her in cowgirl because I like the view and she rides well. Definitely one of the more talented practitioners I have seen. CIM finish as expected, though she lets a lot of it out through her fingers as she uses her hands and mouth to finish... Still emptied my balls before getting up though as expected. Damage was $120 for the first two visits (quoted ahead on text) and went up to $140 the last time I visited, not sure why (I think I was going through the handler on the Leolist # though, so maybe that's it). There was a few months between the first 2 visits and the last, so could have just been a general increase. Will definitely see her again.

TL/DR - apartment, good location - very cute, sexy body - cigarette smell - friendly and welcoming - no massage - VERY good BBBJ/CIM - CFS is available and fun - did repeat! - Damage was $120 HH but probably now $140 YMMV

Hope these help someone. Please please post in chat if you know of an MPA or two that will do CIM reliably with or without FS. I'll review them too. :)

So a while ago I posted this thread trying to get some advice on MPAs that offer near-guaranteed CIM finish with or without FS. Tried a few places out and got some great suggestions, and I've been expanding the portfolio ever since. I wanted to post reviews here for anyone that's seeking the same thing, and look for some more suggestions of MPAs that offer CIM finish (FS or no) routinely. Please post links in the comments. Here goes:

Trina (Euphoria) - Had to give her a try after she showed up on one of my other threads! DM-d her through MP to confirm a time and headed out. Spa is in a VERY open and crowded strip mall, so maybe reconsider if you are at all sensitive to Chinese grandmas looking at you disapprovingly as you enter... Personally this kind of adds to the experience for me. Windows are properly blacked out so self-consciousness ends there. Was greeted by a euro lady who told me that Trina had a customer. I ended up waiting around 20 minutes in the lobby, but no huge deal as I'd set time aside. They offered me water. Trina eventually showed and was apologetic (she thought the other patron was the one that messaged her) and we headed down. She told me up front that she wasn't open for FS today, which was fine as I was here for the BBBJ/CIM. Let me know that it would be $140 all-in for that service, but payment after was fine. I should stop here and say that Trina is lovely, both in appearance and manner. Very happy, very chatty and no language barrier of course, which is often an issue in holistic spas (for boring anglo me anyways). Massage was light and fairly non-descript... Was more of a conversation than anything else. Minor teasing. I flipped and she got down to business, using a variety of head-game maneouvers before settling into a rhythm that had me popping off in no time. She kept sucking and stroking til I was definitely empty before heading to the sink. I didn't notice the deep throat action that she is famous for, but I also didn't specify it. I'm not some giant hard to take cockmaster though... Afterwards she was kind, chatty and unhurried just like before the session. She's super relatable, which is a plus. The room was a typical basement holistic room, massage table, mirrors, etc. In room shower which was large and new.

TL/DR - awkward location, great attitude and service, CIM confirmed up front, meh massage, very pleasurable bbbj and full CIM service - will definitely repeat. Damage $140 HH

Nadia (Sulexa) - Another well known MPA for this topic. Nadia was recommended through the thread I linked above, and it was a great reco! Visited her 3 times in total. The location is the typical strip mall, but not a particularly crowded one. It is next to some Italian social club though so I had an old guy with a cigar giving me a look one time... But like I said this shit does not bother me. I have heard rumours of a backdoor but no idea if they have one. Nadia used to offer late night service too and one of the sessions was after 10pm. Place is an apartment style layout with separate bathroom and a couple of massage rooms clean and generally nice. Real beds, not massage tables which could be a plus or minus depending on your view. Nadia always asks if you want hard or soft massage and I always said hard, so no idea what soft is like... But Nadia stands out in this aspect. One of the best-feeling and definitely the most thorough massage I have gotten at a holistic place. Tease was brief but effective and 2 of the 3 sessions she transitioned to a quick rimming before flipping me over. I specified up front that I wanted BBBJ/CIM so no FS here either, though it is available. I would describe her technique as effective, as she got me off quickly 2 of the 3 times... the 3rd time I stayed in the moment long enough to realize she doesn't really vary her moves at all... same thing until you pop, which I guess is fine since it feels good and does the job but was a little disappointing. takes the CIM and makes sure you are done before heading to sink, as is proper. :) Damage was $120 each time and I definitely feel I got value for money. Just to add, I didn't comment on Nadia's attractiveness as I actually have no idea what she looks like... She wears her hair in bangs and generally keeps her head down, and it's dark there. Nice body for a middle aged asian lady though... I was not complaining about the mirror views.

TL/DR - normal location - felt welcome and pampered - GREAT massage - CIM confirmed - rimming included (YMMV?) - good BBBJ but limited 'moves'. Did repeat! Damage $120HH (probably ran over on a couple of the sessions)

Coco (Hawaii) - was aware of this spa due to my searches previously but was always a little wary due to the somewhat excessive level of dialog around it. Visited on a day where I knew both Coco and Linda were there, and Coco took me to the room. I have to say that if you are self conscious, Hawaii might be a tough sell as the entire front is open glass including the waiting room. I went into the back right away but I can see this being offputting. Coco is a very average looking asian milf, not bad, not hot. Had a little chat despite the language barrier. Massage was pretty much non-existent but started teasing right away so no question where this was going. She blew me while I was on all fours on the table, which was a unique and enjoyable experience and I think a stock move of hers as I have seen it in other reviews. Flipped over and she got naked, pussy in my face which was stimulating, though I was not interested in DATY... No idea if she was offering or just found that the best position to get people off. BBBJ felt great, she varied her technique and made me pop in no time. Waited til my balls were drained then hit the sink as normal. Probably only used 15 minutes but was ready to go after that. Damage was $100 which seems like a hell of a deal except for the lack of a real massage. Will repeat but will also try others at Hawaii. Had a quick shower after in the separate shower room. Worth noting that I showed up as a walk in one other day around lunch and was told to come back in 30 min, so I guess there was no help around. No hard feelings, just went and busted a nut elsewhere that day.

TL/DR - awkward location, standard older MPA attitude and service (businesslike, but some attempt at conversation) - very little massage, heavy teasing - very good BBBJ - would repeat! - Damage $100 HH (but didn't get all of it)

'Jesse(?)' - Leolist/AZN - She was recommended on my other CIM thread... GREAT reco. First time seeing someone from LL, ended up seeing her 3 times so far. Specified what I wanted (FS/BBBJ with CIM) up front, no problem. Apartment at Don Mills and Finch, text when you show up to get buzzer code. Nice room with king size bed, well laid out and clean, shower in separate bathroom ofc. She is cute, maybe early-mid 30's with a very sexy figure if you are into slim asians with large but not excessive fake boobs. Very friendly, but bit of a language barrier. Was still able to have a bit of a talk with her after a session though, which was nice. Only downside for me is she is clearly a smoker as could smell it on her even without LFK or DFK. No massage at all, though she did suggest that I could have one if I wanted. She got me on my back and went to town. Got to pause here and say that this lady does some of the best BBBJ I have ever experienced. Lots of techniques and will speed you up, slow you down, suck your balls, etc. LOVED it. First time I couldn't hold on for the CFS and popped right away. Second time had CFS which was a bit mechanical (as expected I guess) but enjoyable, then BBBJ/CIM for the finish. Same time the 3rd, though I just kept her in cowgirl because I like the view and she rides well. Definitely one of the more talented practitioners I have seen. CIM finish as expected, though she lets a lot of it out through her fingers as she uses her hands and mouth to finish... Still emptied my balls before getting up though as expected. Damage was $120 for the first two visits (quoted ahead on text) and went up to $140 the last time I visited, not sure why (I think I was going through the handler on the Leolist # though, so maybe that's it). There was a few months between the first 2 visits and the last, so could have just been a general increase. Will definitely see her again.

TL/DR - apartment, good location - very cute, sexy body - cigarette smell - friendly and welcoming - no massage - VERY good BBBJ/CIM - CFS is available and fun - did repeat! - Damage was $120 HH but probably now $140 YMMV

Hope these help someone. Please please post in chat if you know of an MPA or two that will do CIM reliably with or without FS. I'll review them too. :)

Awesome, always on the lookout for BBBJCIM services, but I don't often get too far to the east end these days, Agree with Nadia at Sulexa as I have seen many times. Ocean Motion has a few BBJCIM girls over the years, just have to ask when booking for that service as to who is working. Green Valley has an older lady named Kiki that does a good BBBJTCIM. Golden Sunshine and Soul Relax in Vaughan have several good BBBJTCIM providers that are hot and a bit higher priced. Espa has Emily and Michelle and YuYu and others that will also provide you that service. Many others used to, but have left the business and I often use LL where I regularly see Asian Violet and Tee Tee in Mississauga/Brampton and used to see Asian Sora for years, but since switched to these two. With so many regulars now, I have not had to go hunting too much, but always appreciate the information........keep this thread going.

I got so turned on reading your review 💞😍😍😍😍😍😍😍! You are so sweet, appreciate your kind words🙏🏾 lol I can’t help my self I love to suck to the last drop, Hehehehe and yes I’m very chatty , that’s why I gotta keep a cock in my mouth but I’m a sucker for a good convo 💞 hope to see I again soon

Trina is a gem for sure. I asked her how far can she go and she is one of the few that could get to the base. Her gaging sound was very sexy.

Similar to Trina is Mimi from Golden Sunshine. Solid head game and long lasting CIM. She spend most of her time in Ottawa as Maria where I have seen her.

I think that was my reco - contact her directly on azn747 - best bbbj with at swirling hand working in conjunction with that sweet wet mouth

Solid review w useful info, thanks. The damage amounts are on top of the room fees or all-in?
Cannot find Jesse on AZN, is this her LL ad? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...ll_asian_goddessbustyslide_inside_fun-4615951
Thanks again. 🫡

Solid review w useful info, thanks. The damage amounts are on top of the room fees or all-in?
Cannot find Jesse on AZN, is this her LL ad? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...ll_asian_goddessbustyslide_inside_fun-4615951
Thanks again. 🫡
This looks right (photos are the same) as the ad I originally contacted from my other post, but the info includes some other lady at Victoria Park and Finch too... No idea about her. Can text the number and ask for 'Jesse' I guess or the Don-Mills/Finch location.

FYI, I also forgot to mention we have a back entrance! In case anyone doesn’t want to work thru the front! U just have to let me know so I can can open the back door for u once u get there!

This looks right (photos are the same) as the ad I originally contacted from my other post, but the info includes some other lady at Victoria Park and Finch too... No idea about her. Can text the number and ask for 'Jesse' I guess or the Don-Mills/Finch location.
But that’s not her - the photos in the 747 ad are her but I don’t think do her justice

She used to have real pics on this ad which were much better

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sichuan Chinese Girl Linda (160cm 50KG, 34C), Sexy Chinese Mimi (158cm, 48KG, 34C), Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❤a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Saturday, 💞💋Vivian, 💘tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish.💘 📱416 222-5554📱
  3. lemon_tree:
    💞a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💕Saturday, ❤💋Tina / Gracie 💋💋average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service.💞💋 Lisa, small build 📞647 348-2899📞
  4. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa 4163565876.10737 Yonge St unit13 We have a young beautiful girl working today with a good figure
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💞💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣Saturday, 💘💋  Anna,💋 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby, 💞💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, 💞 Nancy,💋💋 popular, curvy Vietnamese with great service💋 Jessica, 💞average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment.😘 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  8. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sichuan Chinese Girl Linda (160cm 50KG, 34C), Sexy Chinese Mimi (158cm, 48KG, 34C), Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  9. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Wendy and Coco are available today! 😊 Saturday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎️647-446-0886
  11. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups & great services. She can provide bbbj, cim, rim, all positions. Definite hotty. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Claire🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💘💋💞💐Saturday, 💘💋 Sophia, 💞💥tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. 💝 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  14. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina 🌸Nina 🌸Alisa ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  15. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  16. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  17. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian/ Turkish(Jasmine) &23ys Yoyo in Saturday
  18. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    👄at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🎈🔴Saturday, , full body treatment💋❣ Kelly💞 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 👄 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Sophia slime 30’s and young cute , young sexy Yoyo 30’s curve body 36DD open mind, Fun GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North Y
  20. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  21. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  22. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services!
  26. romeotoronto:
    Supreme Spa at 3860 Chesswood North York M3J 2W6 ☎️ (416) 638-8198 🔥 is a notable new opening. Rebecca, Amy and Michelle are working today
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  30. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness @special price $$$ New girl sexy busty girl 💋booking now☎️ 416-669-8508
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca🌸Aletta🌸Alisa🌸Valentina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  41. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish Jasmine back (Wedn Fri Sat) new Asian girl in late night
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 5 young beautiful girls are working today , young petty Summer slime 30’s and young cute Hanna slime 22’s , young fun Tina curve body open mind, sweet GFE Lina ,sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  46. See You Health Center:
    Yoyo 💕 is a hot pretty Chinese girl, spinner body type with excellent customer service, She is a queen of DTBBBJCIM 🥑Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
☎️416- 988-2950
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & ana. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 SANA, MALIYA, SALMA, ANGEL, EVA, ASHA, JIYA, MONIKA🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator