4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, 514-626-8788

krk

Reaction score
Located on top of "La Perle".

I thought I saw a thread of mention of this Asian place, but can't seem to find it again. Cobaye will report shortly...

It might be a good place!

Big parking in the back, nice restaurant on first floor...

Justme

This is the place that used to be on the Trans Canada near the Holiday Inn, but they closed a few months ago and have recently re-opened here. I went a few times at the previous location. It received a lot of negative reviews, but I thought it was okay. Not a high milage place, and the girls were average looking, but the massage itself wasn't bad and I kinda liked the ambiance. But that's just me. I liked the location. It was close to work. I haven't been here since they opened at their new location.

No worries Johnny boy, I got this one covered. Stay tuned.

As for the mileage, look at Oriental then and now, a far cry mileage wise... [censored]

This post was drafted in both french and english, suitable for all readers
Voir plus bas pour la version franรงaise

NEW! Medi-Nature, 4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, D.D.O. 514-626-8788

Object : Initial review of Medi-Nature
The reporter : Cobaye
Salon Type : Asian
Period : winter 2009

Located in the suburb of Dollard-des-Ormeaux, this brand new Salon is on the main street of the West Island: Boulevard St-Jean. Most outsiders know this area for the popular Fairview shopping center. From the 40, head North, and look for a street called Shakespeare on your left. The hideout is conveniently located directly above a popular Thai restaurant called โ€œLa Perleโ€, an all you can eat โ€œserved at your tableโ€ buffet, for an affordable price. This small commercial building also hosts Artista (kids ceramic making), breakfast nook Eggspression and formerly Videotron. And yes, Medi-Nature moved about one month ago, it was previously located near the Holiday Inn.

You donโ€™t have enough cash, no worries. Right across the street youโ€™ll find National Bank, and a pharmacy next door, in case you want wrappers. Everything is at your finger tips. The local wives will remember this strip for the beauty salon โ€œLyne Girouxโ€, now located on the corner Salaberry. By the way, the new Lyne Giroux Spa is outstanding and makes a great gift certificate for your better half. Cream and dark chocolate are the mainstream colors, in a chic environment that she wonโ€™t forget.

Back to Medi-Nature, where a city bus stops right in front of the building. So if your car is at the garage, you donโ€™t have an excuse. For your convenience, here is a map showing the location of this new facility: http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rls=DBCA,DBCA:2007-11,DBCA:en&q=4230%20St-jean%2C%20D.D.O.%2C%20QC&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Parking

Not a problem.
This commercial building provides plenty of parking in back, with a snow removal contract from a reputed contractor. For more discretion, the shopping center across the road is the alternative, where the Pharmaprix is prominently displayed. Rest assured, you can go undetected, even in your shiny silver Bentley.

The Salon

Entry is possible from the back side of the building, about half way from each end, you canโ€™t miss it. A staircase leads you upstairs, but you have to walk across the hall to reach local 211, where the mystery awaits. Youโ€™ll notice plastic mailboxes outside each office, a peculiar looking arrangement that washes away the professionalism aspect of the lessor.

You begin the adventure by removing your snow covered boots at the entrance, grabbing a set of the available slippers. Might want to keep your socks, never know if the previous guy had athletes foot...

The place is well maintained.
Medi-Nature is apparently owned by the same person who sells Chinese products downstairs. His business cards are displayed at the desk. A sink is located directly in the common area, kind of odd. The doors are chocolate brown, which is pleasant and trendy. 4 rooms are at your disposal. Professionally oriented, this salon offers massotherapy and naturopath receipts. Soon, they will be setup for acupuncture with its mandatory receipts as well. Smart people.

Also, hobbyist should take note there is no bathroom inside the salon. Your needs have to be satisfied down the corridor, once you obtain the key. This is rather inconvenient, especially if your nerves hit your colon when you go to these places. Remember this glitch before you undress.

The Massage rooms

Both rooms in the front face Boul. St-Jean, for the exhibitionist in you. A room with a Tatami and the other, spacious, with a sturdy massage table which nice dark blue curtains, but how much light can seem through during the day remains a mystery for me. Both of these have no shower, a problem for the hygiene, unless you enjoy wiping your scrotum with Kimwipes before your treatment. Both rooms in the front were not furnished with shower due to plumbing routing complications.

On the opposite side(back) of the premises are 2 other rooms, fully equipped with showers. The back Tatami(mattress) room is quite generous in size. The Tatami looks clean and comfortable. Wood floors are appealing, but wonder what dripping water will do to the planks. The look is great but from an esthetic point of view, but I think ceramic is more practical. Washer and dryer are in this room, but smartly hidden behind Chinese type paneling. Nice chocolate brown baseboard moulding provides an accent. Decoration is scarce and that blue wall comes out of nowhere. They have a good base, simply need minimal color coordination and a decorative finishing touch.

Heating seems to be a problem for the owners, as they plug portable heaters everywhere. But for the hobbyist, the temperature is well controlled, as long as your MP keeps them on. The last room in back is quite small, but has a massage table (without head rest) but bears a shower.

Brand new plastic shower stalls spacious for one person. Daring hobbyists will find it hard to cram their carcass with that of the hostess in there though. If so, you will probably have more of an erotic pleasure with faucets rubbing your genitals, rather than her kneeling in front of you...but they are more than adequate for your lonesome private cleansing.

Towels are fresh and obviously new. Like all parlours in good standing, they provide a second towel for your exit cleanup. Itโ€™s nice to have a dry towel for your โ€œhide the evidenceโ€ final shower. I must say, the towels smelled good and were of adequate size. Lighting was inadequately installed: small unattractive lamps with no dimmers, which is always appreciated in this type of environment. They try to put a towel on top of the lamp, in order to reduce the intensity, but to no avail. No juke box with CD selection are available, the sound system is central, but the Chinese Zen music is quite relaxing and not too loud.

In brief, the setup definite flaws: no bathroom, 2 showers for 4 rooms, no dimmers. Not ideal but the cleanliness of the place makes up for it. Decorative improvements could bolster the experience and enchant savvy customers as well.

Customer service

I was offered a water bottle, very nice gesture. Candies available in front, but with no breath acting power. Candles were displayed in the rooms, for the romantic in you. Might want to try that instead of the light covered with a towel. Customer service is well underway. Massage parlours ought to know competition is fierce in 2009, and little perks attract customer loyalty and differentiate they place from the herd. Needless to say, word of mouth is also a powerful marketing tool, as long as you leave the customer with something he wants to tell his friends about. Remember various receipts can be obtained from this establishment.

Hot warming oil is used, to reinvigorate your muscle group. The hot towel treatment after the back massage was not on the menu, an appreciated plus for me. Moisturizing cream was not applied on my feet and hands, another typical gesture of competing West Island spas.

The therapist: Stella

In the left corner...wearing black trunks, standing 5ft 5 inches tall, weighing in at approximately 120 lbs with an A size cup...the โ€œpast her primeโ€ Stella.

In the right corner, wearing nothing but shame, buck naked with a torpedo in between his legs, coupled with a sarcastic smile from ear to ear...your friendly neighbourhood Cobaye. Ladies and gentlemen....letโ€™s get ready to rummmmble!!!!!!

Note: sheโ€™s not dressed to kill, but not in her pyjamas either. Sheโ€™s dressed to work, with no arousal power around her belt...get the picture?

Her massage skills

Stella appears to be in her late 40s to early 50s. Well...she wonโ€™t win an award at the Golden Globe, but sheโ€™s above average in terms of massage skills. Stella begins by the traditional pampering of the back. Applying sufficient pressure to captivate your attention, she grinds your shoulders all the way down to your crack. Using an appropriate quantity of oil, her hands are not rough. Donโ€™t know how to portray this, but her touch is pleasant. This lady has a predetermined routine, couple with tid bits of improvisation. She has been thought the basics, never removing her hand from your body.

Like most Asian on a small frame, Stella goes up on the table to apply additional pressure on your back. She does not provide the hot towel treatment though, a bummer for me. No karate chops either; I guess she was not a fan of Bruce Lee movies. Her massage has a therapeutic twist with no real hints of extras. My butt thoroughly exposed, she kneads it like dough, but remains professional without knocking on the back door. She is no junior in the massage arena but will not dethrone Michael Phelps in the Olympics.

Her GFE skills

Like I said, while on my back, there were very little โ€œtickle me Elmoโ€ attempts. My Johnson stayed put, never growing out proportion. At the flip, I kept my eyes closed, just to see what she would do. Miss starts with your neck, then move to your chest and eventually down to your legs, occasionally brushing against the boys, but in a subtle manner. I start opening my eyes slowly, to see if sheโ€™s going to hint somehow that more is available.

Yes...an absolute smooth transition, based on a smile and the obvious leg opening manoeuvre. No menus, no prices, changes gear like a pro. Only problem, her looks; she wonโ€™t drive you over the cliff. In overtime, her hand skills are worthy of mention. This is not her first time in the playoff and it shows. Slow and resourceful, her coordination displays an enjoyable variety; she allows groping.

She didnโ€™t seem to mind my generous groping behaviour. In a majestic gesture of acrobatic nature, I pull myself up and stand in front of her, reapplying her hand on the topic of interest. Sheโ€™s baffled...but I explain that I like to face the enemy while in combat. While rotating the dials on the agitator, she provides a compliment โ€œ you in good shapeโ€ . After several strokes of the magic wand, she gets worried about stains on her clothes. She kindly asks me to return to the foetal position, on the table where I should be. Being the kind hearted guy that I am, I comply with her demands with no rebutal.

Serious in her demeanour, she visibly concentrates while performing, being conscious not to strangle the general, who is clearly standing tall for the final salute. I whisper โ€œslow down...โ€, enjoying the last moments of torture before gasping profusely, to express my satisfaction. She gets an A+ for not letting go at first sight of eruption, ensuring the tank is empty before releasing her grip. I lay there, smurk on my face, my eyes rolling in their sockets. Stella performs the final cleanup, while my boys are trying to stay warm. I like a gentle feminine cleanup, itโ€™s the last bit of TLC you get before waking up to the cruelty of the financial crisis.

Clock watching and greediness

Stella deserves credit on both topics.
Never had the impression we were on a time table, we went 10 minutes over board, she never asked for money or blurted out a menu with price. Fair and square, her attitude is what most of us look for. Standard tipping was given and she never looked at it. Thanking me graciously. Sheโ€™s a nice shy mature woman, but will fly low on the radar of many. Not the sensual predator, confident and arousing like youโ€™ll find in many Russian joints, but sheโ€™s polite and caring. Am I dying to see her again? No, but she does provide adequate service with reasonable massage skills.

Pricing structure

โ€ข 50$/hour, 35$/30 min.
โ€ข 30 min. free massage after 6 sessions
โ€ข receipts available, both type, and soon acupuncture
โ€ข no rebates for MM members
โ€ข no menu, standard option pricing, limited mileage (at least from what I gathered)

Summary

Medi-Nature, 4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, D.D.O. 514-626-8788
On the phone: 10/10 patient, polite and not pushy
Parking: 10/10 plentyful and discreet
Hospitality: 10/10 letโ€™s you choose table or Tatami, offers water
Decor/amenities: 6/10 brand new, but lacks the final touch; no bathroom
Cleanliness: 10/10 impeccable
Shower: 6/10 2 new showers for 4 rooms, water temp. adjustable and good pressure
Towel: 10/10 Fresh and clean, smell good, more than 1 towel available in rooms
Room: 7/10 No dimmer, various sizes, they should send a spy at Avalon
Music: 9/10 Chinese, no CD selection for customer, volume adequate for relaxation
Air quality: 10/10 no smells of humidity, ventilation appropriate for summer
Total rating 88/100

Note: Professional, receipts, lacks final decoration touch, shower and bathroom arrangements definitely not ideal

Therapist: Stella

Face/hair: 6/10 average, wonโ€™t win MMM 2009
Body: 6/10 thin, soft hands but too old for me
Chest: 2/10 not chest...chestnuts
Clothing: 6/10 clean but not arousing
Makeup: 4/10 minimal
Attitude: 10/10 not a clock watcher, polite
Massage skills: 8/10 average for an asian
GFE : 6/10 not my type, but she tries
Greed: 10/10 No menu, kindly accepts what is given
Timing: 10/10 VERY smooth transition
Total rating 68/100

New and affordable, this Asian place will chew on the West Island clientele, forcing competitors to stay on their toes. The Russian outlets in the suburbs are being tackled by the Asian community: Lotus, Oriental, 4531 Sources, Oshin, 4230 St-jean, the indy in Pierrefonds, the indy in Kirkland. The Russian count begins with Avalon, Tibet, Spa Ose, Margarite, Jasmin, VIP Roxboro and Salon Chic. The battle is on, but who will win the war...

Your friendly neighbourhood Cobaye [drive]

TRADUCTION FRANCAISE

Nouveau! Medi-Nature, 4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, D.D.O. 514-626-8788

Objet : Premiรจre revue de Medi-Nature
Ecrivain : Cobaye
Type de Salon : Asiatique
Pรฉriode : hiver 2009

Emplacement

En plein cล“ur de Dollard-des-Ormeaux, ce nouvel รฉtablissement se situe sur la rue la plus achalandรฉe de lโ€™Ouest de lโ€™ile, le Boulevard St-Jean. Beaucoup dโ€™intrus connaissent le coin ร  cause du Fairview. De lโ€™autoroute 40, prenez lโ€™embranchement Nord, et continuez jusquโ€™ร  la rue Shakespeare sur votre gauche. Cette taniรจre est au-dessus du restaurant populaire โ€œLa Perleโ€, prรฉfรฉrer des gourmands ร  prix modeste. Dans cette bรขtisse commerciale, on y retrouve รฉgalement Artista (cรฉramique pour enfants), Eggspression pour les dรฉjeuners et anciennement Videotron. Effectivement, Medi-Nature a dรฉmรฉnager il y a environ un mois. Ils รฉtaient situes prรจs du Holiday Inn.

Vous manquez dโ€™argent liquide, aucune crainte, de lโ€™autre cotรฉ de la rue se trouve banque Nationale et une pharmacie au cas ou vous auriez besoin de protection. Tout est a la portรฉe de la main. Vos femmes se rappelleront surement de centre dโ€™achats ร  cause du Spa Lyne Giroux, maintenant situรฉ au coin de Salaberry. En passant, Lyne Giroux est dโ€™un dรฉcor sans pareil. Couleur crรจme et chocolat, ce salon fera surement vibrer votre douce moitiรฉ.

Revenant ร  Medi-Nature, un arrรชt dโ€™autobus est prรฉsent juste en face de la propriรฉtรฉ. Si votre bazou fait dรฉfaut, vous nโ€™avez aucune excuse pour ne pas vous rรฉgaler. Voici dโ€™ailleurs une map vous indiquant lโ€™emplacement de ce gite :
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rls=DBCA,DBCA:2007-11,DBCA:en&q=4230%20St-jean%2C%20D.D.O.%2C%20QC&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Stationnement

Aucun problรจme.
Une grande aire de stationnement figure a lโ€™arriรจre de lโ€™รฉdifice, accompagnรฉ dโ€™un contrat de dรฉneigement dโ€™une firme respectable. Pour les inquiets, il est possible de se stationner dans le centre commercial de lโ€™autre cotรฉ de la rue. Soyez sans crainte, mรชme dans votre Bentley 2009, on ne saura vous dรฉtecter.

Le Salon

Lโ€™entrรฉe la plus facile est lโ€™arriรจre du building, a mi-chemin entre les deux extrรฉmitรฉs. Montez lโ€™escalier a votre droite aprรจs le portique, mais vous devrez sillonner le corridor du deuxiรจme pour trouver la suite 211. Vous apercevrez des boites aux lettres en plastique a lโ€™extรฉrieur de chaque local, un look qui diminue drรดlement le professionnalisme de lโ€™รฉtablissement.

Lโ€™aventure dรฉbute en enlevant vos bottes enneigรฉes ร  lโ€™entrรฉe, afin de les remplacer par une paire de pantoufles fournies ร  cet effet. Un conseil, gardez vos bas, on ne sait jamais si le prรฉcรฉdent avait du pied dโ€™athlรจte...

Lโ€™endroit est trรจs propre.
Le propriรฉtaire de Medi-Nature possรจde apparemment plus dโ€™une compagnie, dont les cartes figures sur le bureau de la secrรฉtaire. Ce dernier dรฉtient supposรฉment le magasin chinois au premier รฉtage. EN plein couloir, on aperรงoit un lavabo, ce qui soulรจve les sourcils. Les portes sont brun chocolat, une couleur tendance par les temps qui courent. 4 salles de massages figurent au palmarรจs. De nature professionnelle, ce salon offre des reรงus de massothรฉrapie ainsi que naturopathe. De plus, bientรดt acupuncture.

Sachez par contre que le salon nโ€™a pas de toilette. Il faut littรฉralement sortir dans le couloir pour utiliser la toilette commune, moyennant une clรฉ. Ceci nโ€™est guรจre plaisant, spรฉcialement si le trac vous travaille les intestins lors de vos visites. Rappelez-vous de ceci avant de vous dรฉshabiller.

Les salles de massage

Les deux salles ร  lโ€™avant font face au Boul. St-Jean, pour lโ€™exhibitionniste en vous. Une deux salles comporte un matelas et lโ€™autre une table avec appui-tรชte. Celle avec la table est munie de chics rideaux bleu foncรฉs, mais dieu sait sโ€™ils bloquent suffisamment la lumiรจre du jour. Malheureusement, ces deux salles ne sont pas munies de douches, ร  cause de problรจme de plomberie. Vous devez emprunter une des douches dans les salles 3 ou 4, ou si vous y tenez, nettoyer donc votre scrotum avez un chiffon J.

De lโ€™autre cotรฉ du salon (arriรจre), on y trouve deux salles complรจtes avec douches. Mรชme scenario, une avec matelas et lโ€™autre avec table (sans appui-tรชte par contre). La salle avec matelas est immense, propre et confortable. Elle renferme la laveuse-sรฉcheuse, mais vous ne remarquerez mรชme pas, car celles-ci sont camouflรฉes par un verriรจre chinoise. Les plancher de bois franc regorge de splendeur, mais lโ€™eau de la douche saura probablement les endommager. De la cรฉramique aurait รฉtรฉ un choix plus judicieux. De belles grosses plinthes brunes foncรฉes rehausse lโ€™ambiance, mais le mur bleu sort de nul part. Il manque de finition au niveau de la dรฉcoration, malheureusement.

Le chauffage est problรฉmatique, les thรฉrapeutes utilisent des unitรฉs portables pour vous rรฉchauffer les couilles. Soyez sans crainte, la tempรฉrature nโ€™est guรจre froide moyennant celles-ci. La derniรจre chambre est trรจs petite, munie dโ€™une table et une douche.

Les douches sont flambants neuves, et de bonne taille pour une personne. Par contre, essayer de vous imaginer avec votre hรดtesse. Pour les besoins au singulier, la taille est cependant plus quโ€™adรฉquate.

Les serviettes sont neuves et molletonneuses. Plusieurs sont disponibles dans la remise de la chambre, permettant ainsi lโ€™utilisation dโ€™une serviette sรจche aprรจs le traitement. Lโ€™รฉclairage est certes dรฉficient. De petites lampes vraisemblablement obtenues dans des ventes de garages, sans possibilitรฉ dโ€™ajustement de lโ€™intensitรฉ. La pauvre thรฉrapeute essaye dโ€™appliquer une serviette par dessus pour tamiser lโ€™ambiance, mais en vain. Un simple gradateur sur le mur, pour moins de 10$ chez Reno Dรฉpรดt fera amplement lโ€™affaire. Vous ne pouvez pas choisir votre musique, car le systรจme de son est central, mais la musique est dโ€™ambiance Zen chinoise, propice a la relaxation.

Bref, on compte plusieurs accrocs digne de mention : pas de toilette, 2 douches pour 4 chambres, pas de gradateur, mais la propretรฉ et le service vous fera passer outre. Quelques amรฉliorations au niveau de la dรฉcoration serait souhaitable, mais laissons leur le temps, le salon vient dโ€™ouvrir.

Service ร  la clientรจle

Jโ€™adore me faire offrir une bouteille dโ€™eau a mon arrivรฉe, et ce fut le cas. Les bonbons sont disponibles a lโ€™entrรฉe, et jโ€™ai cru remarquer de petites chandelles dans les salles munies dโ€™un matelas, pour le romantique en vous. Alors soyez ferme et faites part de vos exigences messieurs. On dรฉnote donc une approche consciencieuse de la compรฉtitivitรฉ actuelle, un attrait de mire pour maintenir la loyautรฉ dans le climat รฉconomique actuel. Et rappelez-vous que ce salon offre plusieurs types de reรงus, un avantage sans pareil pour les adeptes.

Lโ€™huile รฉchauffante est employรฉe, afin de vous redonner du tonus musculaire. Cependant, la serviette chaude ne fut pas appliquรฉe aprรจs le massage dorsal, un geste tellement apprรฉciรฉ par les connaisseurs. La crรจme hydratante ne figure par au palmarรจs afin de revigorer la peau sรจche sur vos pieds/mains, un autre geste typique de plusieurs salons du West Island.

La masseuse: Stella

Vรชtu correctement, mais sans รฉclat, celle-ci inspire par son dรฉvouement pour le client, mais ne vous fera guรจre passer plusieurs nuits blanches, boite de Kleenex ร  la main. La plupart des messieurs ici les prรฉfรจrent plus jeunes, une source dโ€™inspiration qui va vous chercher dans lโ€™arriรจre train. Mince et munie dโ€™une poitrine typiquement asiatique, son physique gรฉnรฉral est quand mรชme prรฉsentable pour une femme de son รขge.

Ses compรฉtences en massage

Etant dans la mi-quarantaine dรฉbut cinquantaine (mon estimation), Stella possรจde plusieurs annรฉes dโ€™expรฉrience en massage, sans toutefois gagner des laurรฉats au panthรฉon de la masturbothรฉrapie. Stella dรฉbute de faรงon traditionnelle, par une concentration dorsale. Appliquant suffisamment de pression pour capter votre attention, elle grimpe aussi sur la table pour peser un plus fort. La quantitรฉ dโ€™huile est adรฉquate et ses mains ne sont pas rugueuses. Son touchรฉ est particuliรจrement plaisant pour ce genre de circonstances. Possรฉdant une routine relativement planifiรฉe, on dรฉnote quelques improvisations parsemรฉes. Bref, elle est probablement certifiรฉe.

Dommage, elle nโ€™applique pas la serviette chaude sur votre dos, alors demander le si lโ€™envie vous trafouille. Pas de coups de Karatรฉ non plus, elle ne regardait surement pas les films de Bruce Lee. Son massage est enveloppant et de connotation thรฉrapeutique. Elle vous masse le postรฉrieur, tout en demeurant polie, sans aucun geste dรฉplacรฉ.

Son attitude et sensualitรฉ

Au risque de me rรฉpรฉtรฉ, trรจs peu de tentatives pour rรฉveiller le soldat. Ce dernier demeure enseveli avec ses deux amis, sans grandir hors de proportion normale. Une fois rendu sur le dos, jโ€™ai gardรฉ mes yeux fermรฉs, pour voir ce quโ€™elle ferait. Elle dรฉbute par votre cou, vos pectoraux et le ventre. Ensuite les jambes, en accrochant occasionnellement le morceau de viande qui sโ€™impatiente. Jโ€™ouvre les yeux et รฉcarte les jambes legerement...

Une transition sans pareil, elle procรจde sans hรฉsitations au traitement manuel, dans le but de changer lโ€™huile du moteur. Aucun prix, aucune options, un sourire et le gestuel suffit. Une vrai professionnelle comme je les aime. Elle nโ€™a pas un look dโ€™enfer, mais sa technique au bรขton rรฉvรจle une expรฉrience accrue. Ayant une panoplie de gestes dans son arsenal, la relaxation est plaisante. Vous pouvez laisser aller vos mains, elle ne semble pas incommodรฉe par celle-ci.

Dans une foulรฉe acrobatique, je me relรจve et me tiens debout devant elle, lui rรฉappliquant la main sur le sujet. Visiblement perturbรฉe, elle se demande ou je mโ€™en vais. Je lui indique que jโ€™aime bien voir lโ€™ennemi en face de moi lors du combat. Tout en tournant les boutons de la radio, elle me lance un compliment sur mon physique. Puis craignant les รฉclaboussures, elle me demande gentiment de retourner a mon poste, sur la table de massage. Etant le bon garรงon que je suis, je satisfait ses exigences.

Sรฉrieuses dans ses dรฉmarches, elle concentre et sโ€™applique durant la finale, face a un soldat qui la salue. Ce dernier ressent soudainement des vagues de chaleur et ร  ma grand dรฉsarroi, se met a vomir gรฉnรฉreusement. Le pauvre. Elle merite un A+ sur son bulletin pour ne pas avoir lachรฉe prise au premier soubresaut. Je reste etendu la, sourire en coin, essayant de regagner mon souffle. Celle-ci sโ€™acharne ร  me nettoyer, avec des Kleenex de bonne qualitรฉ.

Lโ€™horloge et lโ€™appรขt du gain

Stella est digne de mention dans ces catรฉgories.
Je nโ€™ai jamais eu lโ€™impression quโ€™elle portait attention au cadran, et dโ€™ailleurs, nous avons excรฉdรฉ dโ€™environ 10 minutes, sans inclure la douche par aprรจs. Jamais ne mโ€™a tโ€™elle parlรฉ dโ€™argent ou tendue la main. Elle accepte volontiers vos offrandes, en rendant gloire a Dieu. Une perle dans ce domaine, une gracieusetรฉ dans la norme fut prรฉsentรฉ et ne lโ€™a jamais regardรฉ devant moi. Rรฉservรฉ et politesse sont deux attribut la qualifiant ร  merveille. Mature et non un pรฉtard, elle ne fera pas la une des manchettes sur Montrรฉal Massage, mais son service est trรจs respectable, couplรฉ dโ€™une capacitรฉ thรฉrapeutique au delร  de la moyenne.

Structure de prix

โ€ข 50$/heure, 35$/30 min.
โ€ข 30 minute gratuites aprรจs 6 sรฉances (demander la carte ร  remplir en avant)
โ€ข reรงus de massothรฉrapie et naturopathe, bientรดt acupuncture
โ€ข pas de rabais pour les membres de Montrรฉal Massage, comme MediSpa anciennement
โ€ข pas de menu, options ร  prix standard, millage limitรฉ (de mon expรฉrience du moins)

Sommaire

Medi-Nature, 4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, D.D.O. 514-626-8788

Au tรฉlรฉphone: 10/10 patiente, polie, ne pousse pas trop
Stationnement: 9/10 suffisance totale
Hospitalitรฉ: 10/10 Offre de lโ€™eau, choix de table ou matelas
Dรฉcor/รฉquip. : 6/10 neuf, pas de toilette, manque de dรฉcoration
Propretรฉ: 10/10 sans inquiรฉtude
Douches: 6/10 Seulement 2 pour 4 salles, bonne plomberie neuve et pression dโ€™eau
Serviettes: 10/10 neuves, sentent bon, plus dโ€™une disponible
Salles: 7/10 ample la plupart, lits et table, devrait envoyer un espion chez Avalon
Musique: 9/10 calme, asiatique, pas de sรฉlection de CD, volume adรฉquat
Qualitรฉ de lโ€™air: 10/10 aucune humiditรฉ, bonne ventilation pour lโ€™รฉtรฉ
Pointage Total 88/100

Note: Professionnel, reรงus de deux types, manque de dรฉcoration, arrangement de douches et toilette mal adaptรฉ

La thรฉrapeute: Stella

Visage: 6/10 moyenne, ne gagnera pas MMM 2009
Corps: 6/10 sans excรจs de poids, mains douces, trop vielle
Poitrine: 2/10 encore des bourgeons asiatiques
Habillement: 6/10 tenue vestimentaire ordinaire
Maquillage: 4/10 minimal
Attitude: 10/10 polie, ne regarde pas lโ€™horloge
Technique de Massage: 8/10 moyenne, therapeutique
GFE : 6/10 pas mon genre, mais elle essaye
Focus sur lโ€™argent: 10/10 Pas de menu ou tarif, accepte sans regret le pourboire
Timing: 10/10 EXCELLENTE transition naturelle, sans broncher
Total Point 68/100

Nouveau salon ร  prix compรฉtitif, celui dรฉcrochera surement de la clientรจle de lโ€™Ouest de lโ€™ile, forรงant la compรฉtition a rester sur ses gardes. Les salons Asiatiques poussent comme des champignons dans lโ€™Ouest : Lotus, Oriental, 4531 Sources, Oshin, 4230 St-jean, lโ€™indรฉpendante ร  Pierrefonds et ceux ร  Kirkland. Les Russes devront rester alertes : Avalon, Tibet, Spa Ose, Margarite, Jasmin, VIP Roxboro and Salon Chic. La bataille se poursuit, mais qui gagnera la guerre...

Votre humble compagnon Cobaye [drive]

Wow! Great review!!! Hope you type faster then I do. It would take me a full day to do one this long :)

Great review cobaye!

Justme

Cobaye,
You've set a new standard for quality posting.
Extremely informative and done with a good subtle sense of humour.
Looking forward to your next publication.

HG Hunter

cobaye,

[ty] [ty] My Hat goes off for your review. It is by far the best review I have read. [ty] [ty]

Wow,
best review that I've read. I don't think that I could offer that much information about places that I've been to a dozen times! Perhaps I'm too interested in what will happen to notice things like decor! Having read that review I feel like I know this place BETTER than some of my favorite haunts. Perhaps I should open my eyes a little more!

Went to this place about a month ago, I had business in the area and when I saw the "la Perle" restaurant it rang a bell. Checked the black book, and there it is.
Call and checked if they had availability for a quick 1/2h. Place is clean, the decor is plain but were not there for that. Got the room with the washer and dryer, nice size room and I like the futon.

After my shower, the MT walks in, asian women of about 30 yrs, average looking, about 5'6" - 130 pds, sorry but for the life of me, I don't remember her name. Her massage technique is above average and since I only took 1/2h, I let myself go with the flow and was not expecting much. 20min in, she start lite teasing for a while and then the flip request. I must say that her finish technique is really good, was pleasantly surprise. When I was ready to leave, thanked her and gave her the tip, she said "next time you take hour, be better".

Will keep it in mind if I go back to the area.

Later
Dragon

Went to this place as well a few months ago. Clean, professional. Really nothing exceptional about the place in my opinion, but definately acceptable.
The masseuse was a late 30ish - early 40ish Chinese woman. Can't remember her name at all though. Slim, mildly attractive. Massage was done on a mattress on the floor. She was very nice, chatty without blabbering, friendly. Lots of good teasing and overall I was satisfied. She clearly enjoyed herself throughout. Good times.

Would repeat. Plus they have receipts.

Is there lot of girls who work there or only 1 person ?

deadtorights said:
Is there lot of girls who work there or only 1 person ?

If I remember correctly, theres is 3 rooms, so more then one person working there !

Later

Dragon

Called this place for something different a couple of weeks ago. Was told Yuki (japanese) was available. I was about 10 mins out. I was greeted at the door by Yuki (guessing about 30 yr old, kinda cute, seemed shy). Lead me to a large room with futon on the floor and shower in the corner. Showered and waited on the futon. Yuki came in and asked how I wanted the massage. I usually ask for hard but wasn't sure what I would get. She gave a half decent massage with a bit of teasing. Usual options available. I opted for standard with some nudity but she seemed pretty shy. Overall she was very pleasant and accommodating but I dont think I would return.

I went there a couple of weeks ago... same girl, same kind of experience... but she wasn't as shy as described... maybe not the same girl, but? Anyway, if I am in the mood and not too far, I will go back and I will go with her...

threeoffthetee said:
Called this place for something different a couple of weeks ago. Was told Yuki (japanese) was available. I was about 10 mins out. I was greeted at the door by Yuki (guessing about 30 yr old, kinda cute, seemed shy). Lead me to a large room with futon on the floor and shower in the corner. Showered and waited on the futon. Yuki came in and asked how I wanted the massage. I usually ask for hard but wasn't sure what I would get. She gave a half decent massage with a bit of teasing. Usual options available. I opted for standard with some nudity but she seemed pretty shy. Overall she was very pleasant and accommodating but I dont think I would return.

Yuki is def YMMV...............She is cute but shy and giggles often ( dont all asian girls ? ) but is very open minded.

I have been with Yuki once. Her massage skills are ok. Nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't find her especially shy, but I also didn't find her overly open. How can I put this? I think she has the potential to be more open with her service, but she has this giggling problem. You touch her, she giggles. She touches you, she giggles. I don't know if that's to cover her shyness, or just her personality. I don't want to be negative, I like her...super nice person. But I didn't find the experience all that sensual. On the other hand, she's a pleasant personality, and that is worth something.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  10. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  11. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  14. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  15. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  16. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  21. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  22. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  25. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  29. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  32. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  33. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  35. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  37. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  41. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  42. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  44. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  45. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry and Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  48. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  49. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  50. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa ๐Ÿ’‹ good service hot body โค๏ธโค๏ธ booking now ! 416-669-8508
Back