Review šŸ’¦šŸ†Asian Nympho Michelle @ Hawaii Health Loves Sex & DATYšŸ’¦šŸ†While Providing Thai Dragon Tendon MassagešŸ”„šŸ²šŸ‰šŸ”„416-261-8088ā˜Žļø

Picko Lime

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Hawaii Health Spa
3110 Kingston Road
416-261-8088

So I have been hearing a lot about the new girl Michelle at Lindaā€™s place on Kingston Road. Hawaii Health has always been a great high mileage spot for me at very reasonable prices. I have had great luck with Linda herself, Coco, Lily, Jenny, Angela, Helen and now I had no choice but to try out the new girl Michelle. Booked a half hour session for this morning and I left the spa fully rejuvenated and satisfied from my session with Michelle. What a firecracker, this woman has an insatiable sexual appetite.

Linda introduced me to Michelle and my first take was sheā€™s taller than most Asian MPA and had that mature Asian wife next door look to her. Michelle is tall, I would guess 5ā€™7ā€ (tall for an Asian woman) and I can totally see how she was a former flight attendant. Picture a tall lean Asian woman in a dark navy blue pencil skirt, a tight light blue blouse with the top two buttons undone and a red scarf tied around her neck!! Thereā€™s your air stewardess folks!!! I wouldnā€™t mind undressing Michelle in that outfit and joining the mile high club. But when I saw her she had on short slinky one piece brown and white satin summer dress. No bra! And the same Calvin Klein navy blue panties all the Asian women love to wear lol

I paid 40 for the room fee for a half hour dragon tendon massage. Not sure what that is and still not sure what that is lol all I know it it involved a lot of sensual teasing and kissing my body, ass and balls for a prolonged amount of time. Michelle is a very horny woman, shy at first but once you get her going sheā€™s got a very sexual appetite. She looked cute in her short curly hair down to her neck, nice looking face and skinny lean body. Aside from being a former flight attendant, Michelle told me a couple of facts about her lol Michelle loves to golf and sheā€™s got that tall lean body like Michelle Wie. The other tidbit Michelle revealed surprised me but at the same time made me very horny wanted to jump her bones right away lol. Michelle said sheā€™s at the point in her life where sheā€™s alway horny. She said sheā€™s got very strong sexual urges and needs and that was one of the main motives in pivoting to this industry lol I would guess Michelle is in her mid 40s and she said she tried to keep fit in the gym and her idea guy is a young man in his 20s or 30s whoā€™s physically fit and good in bed lol well that counts me out so thatā€™s why Iā€™m paying her to see me lol Michelle kept going on and on how she likes to be fucked hard by strong muscle guys lol I had to keep apologizing to her because she was seeing me for the next half hour lol

On to the massage, Michell started but sitting and squatting on my ass and providing a deep hard massage on my upper back then down to my lower back. She then got up and undressed by taking everything off. She then gave me fantastic body slide on my back by grinding her pussy and tits all over my body. Sheā€™s so sensual. She then crawled up to my neck began kissing me and licking me all over including down my back and kissing my ass and thighs. She then lifted my ass up and began stroking my cock from behind while licking my balls. She then massaged my groin, under my balls and around my asshole. This felt amazing. We hadnā€™t even discussed extras or prices at this point. She just kept on pleasuring me and I was so fucking hard when I turned over.

Asked Michelle if she offers BBBJ? She said no, she only offers covered services. CFS and CBJ both were on the menu. But I was enjoying her body slide so much I told her letā€™s continue with the body and she didnā€™t let me down. Michelle grinded her pussy and tits all over me while I groped her firm tight ass. Michelle has nice natural tits, 34 B or C I would guess. I went to suck on her sweet puppies and she said please be gentle as sheā€™s very sensitive. Loved sucking her tits while my cock was rubbing on her pussy and stomach.

Asked her if she likes DATY, she was shy but nodded yes I really love if can do good lol I told her I have had some practice before and wonā€™t let her down. I laid Michelle flat on her back and slowly kissed and sucked on her tits while gently rubbing her semi hairy pussy (hair above the clit, smooth below the clit) after spreading her legs wide open. I then moved down and lifted her legs up and pulled her further down on the table to get a good DATY position. I then went down on her hard licking and nibbling her clit and rubbing it then tongue her clean sweet tasting pussy. Michelle was moaning and wiggling around the table. She kept pressing my head down towards her pussy and even pulled my left arm up towards her made me squeeze her tits and told me donā€™t stop. I wasnā€™t going to as Michelle was so wet, so horny and her juices were providing different scents the more I ate her out. I spread her pussy lips wide and munched down on that clit with no mercy and squirmed and yelled out loud. She then relaxed for a second and quipped OMG, while I watched her slim body breathing and stroked her pussy and clit before quickly spreading her legs again and diving in again to give her a second orgasm. She kept no no I already cum lol but I kept licking and nibbling and she was going crazy again grabbing my head and arms lol I asked her should I stop now? She quickly squeezed her thighs around my neck and pushed my head back down into her pussy. After about 20 minutes of fun she said she came two times lol she said I really donā€™t know why Iā€™m so horny all the time now lol

I told her it was my turn to cum now lol so we switched 69, told her to sit on my face as her pussy was soaking wet and I wanted to eat up all her juices lol she asked you still hungry for my pussy? I said yes so she squatted over my face then fully sat on me covering my face in her wet moist juices lol she asked are you ok? I pushed her up so I could talk, I said yes Iā€™m good. Now use your tits and hands and finish me with dragon tendon massage. And thats exactly what Michelle did while she sat on my face and I ate her pussy. She played with my balls, my groin and jerking my cock with a sensual erotic technique. It felt just like another way to get jerked off, she was using both her hands at once massaging my balls then up to my cock and back again. When I was reaching to my finale I told her donā€™t stop, keep stroking even after I have cum! My goodness what a fucking finish having exploded all over her tits and hands while her soaking wet juicy pussy drowned my face!!!

An amazing session with this sexual dynamo!!! I would repeat and next time I would try CFS with her and try to see how many time I could make her cum lol

40 for half hour dragon tendon massage
100 tips for NR, BS, DATY, BLS, HJ, COT

Last edited:
Hawaii health spa
#7, 3110 kingston rd.Scarborough, m1m 1p2
ā˜Žļø :4162618088
Michelle
I put advertisements looking for a new girl work here, Michelle came to have a interview, she is a tall slim girl, pretty and fashionableļ¼Œshe used to be a air hostess...
This is the cup of my teašŸµ!
She is a new to massage field, very shy.
one of customers call curious how her pussy look like? shaved or hairy? she shew me that she wear 3 underwears! I surprised:" why? Don't you feel hot?
She said:" protect myself "
Me:" you are a sexal worker , you wear 3 underwears?!"
She removed one underwear after my surprise šŸ˜®.

She has limited services, so we do 4 hands together, she want to learn. While we were working, she was very horney, she were moaning loudly, she told me in Chinese:" linda, you stop blowing him, I want to fuck him, oh my God , i cum already ,my two underwears are wet"
Me:" really? How?"
She said:" I saw vedioes about how men's cock look like, but this real one is so pretty, big ,hard, I love it so much,. make me very hot, my two underwears are wet now,
I was doing blow job, she was massaging customer's head looking how I work and got wet, I was shoked!
When we finished customer, she changed her 2 wet underwears, fortunately she removed one underwear, otherwise...
Right after we finished this customer, another customer was waiting to do 4 hands massage too, I asked her:" you already cum, you wet your underwears , do you still want to do more services?"
She said :"yes, that is just a warm up, the real thing haven't come yet, " she made a funny face at me, what a lovely girl !
We went another room do 4 hands massage, she required me to avoid when she does services , I respect her privacy.
We did basically massage together then I went out, Michelle stay with customer alone , after about 15 to 20 minutes , she came out with smiling face showing she was very satisfied, which i don't understand!
to me this is just a kind of job, i don't involve that much, she told me:" I divorced, i am young and I live alone, I have my physical needs "
I totally understand!
The second week , she came back, she told me that she learned from me how to take care of customer better, customers tip her more when she works in other spa.
Sure people are all made of flesh and blood, If you are good to them, they can feel it and will be good to you in return.
Michelle not only likes do services , but she also has her own special skills, she learn how to take care of dragon tenders from Tailand. She work here every THURSDAY, tomorrow will be her fourth time work here, I like her a lot.

Thank you very much for caring and supporting our business, your happyness and healthiness are our priority goal.

Wellcome to our spa get a professional massage from linda, and sexal services and dragon šŸ‰ tenders care from Michelle, The dragon is the root, When the root is strong, the body will be strong.
Please call:
ā˜Žļø: 416-261-8088

Can she come in by appointment? I want to see her on Friday can this be arrange? Thanks

WOW thank you for sharing on the TDL ,,,,,,,;)

Hawaii health spa
ā˜Žļø :4162618088
No subject
I put advertisements looking for a new girl work here, Michelle came to have a interview, she is a tall slim girl, pretty and fashionableļ¼Œshe used to be a air hostess...
This is the cup of my teaļæ¼!
one of customers call curious how her pussy look like? shaved or hairy? she shew me that she wear 3 underwears! I surprised:" why? Don't you feel hot?
She removed one underwear after my surprise ļæ¼.

She has limited services, so we do 4 hands together, she want to learn. While we were working, she was very horney, she were moaning loudly, she told me in Chinese:" linda, you stop blowing him, I want to fuck him, oh my God , i cum already ,my two underwears are wet"
She said:" I saw vedioes about how men's cock look like, but this real one is so pretty, big ,hard, I love it so much,. make me very hot, my two underwears are wet now,
I was doing blow job, she was massaging customer's head looking how I work and got wet, I was shoked!
When we finished customer, she changed her 2 wet underwears, fortunately she removed one underwear, otherwise...
Right after we finished this customer, another customer was waiting to do 4 hands massage too, I asked her:" you already cum, you wet your underwears , do you still want to do more services?"
She said :"yes, that is just a warm up, the real thing haven't come yet, " she made a funny face at me, what a lovely girl !
We went another room do 4 hands massage, she required me to avoid when she does services , I respect her privacy.
We did basically massage together then I went out, Michelle stay with customer alone , after about 15 to 20 minutes , she came out with smiling face showing she was very satisfied, which i don't understand!
to me this is just a kind of job, i don't involve that much, she told me:" I divorced, i am young and I live alone, I have my physical needs "
I totally understand!
The second week , she came back, she told me that she learned from me how to take care of customer better, customers tip her more when she works in other spa.
Sure people are all made of flesh and blood, If you are good to them, they can feel it and will be good to you in return.
Michelle not only likes do services ( she asks tips and room fee total 200) , but she also has her own special skills, she learn how to take care of dragon tenders from Tailand. She work here every THURSDAY, today will be her third time that she work here, I like her a lot.

Thank you very much for caring and supporting our business, your happyness and healthiness are our priority goal.

Wellcome to our spa get a professional massage from linda, and sexal services and dragon ļæ¼ tenders care from Michelle, The dragon is the root, When the root is strong, the body will be strong.
Please call:
ā˜Žļø:416-261-8088

Hawaii health spa
ā˜Žļø: 4162618088
No subject
This is the cup of my teaļæ¼!
She removed one underwear after my surprise .

I totally understand!
Michelle not only likes do services ( she asks tips and room fee total 200) , but she also has her own special skills, she learn how to take care of dragon tenders from Tailand. She work here every THURSDAY, today will be her third time that she work here, I like her a lot.

Wellcome to our spa get a professional massage from linda, and sexal services and dragon ļæ¼ tenders care from Michelle, The dragon is the root, When the root is strong, the body will be strong.
Please call:
ā˜Žļø:416-261-8088

Hawaii health spa
#7, 3110 kingston rd.Scarborough m1m 1p2
Tel: 4162618088

No subject

Me and Michelle did 4 hands masssge this morning:
I started massage customer early first, when Michelle arrived, customer flipped over, me and Michelle started sexal massage, Michelle started a CBJ, I watched her CBJ, it seemed very gentle and soft, customer seemed very enjoyable too, I was wondering how could it work out in that way? Later customer checked his time and asked us to switch positions , he said:" linda how about you do bbjcim I eat Michelle's pussy?"
Michelle asked:" what is pussy?"
Me:" you don't know pussy??!!"
I shew her what pussy is.
I don't know if it is because her English limited or she really has no experience of sexal work?
When we switched positions, I was licking customer 's balls and blew genttle and soft like Michelle's way, took time quietly waiting, then Michelle told me in Chinese:"linda, you do fast , I am cuming"
I said:" yes I am waiting for you" then I blew faster faster, Michelle said:" oh , he drink my cum" and the customer shot in the same time...
What a perfect match they are ! I don't have anything šŸ¤Ŗ .

Shoutbox
  1. Aqua Health Centre:
    šŸ˜Š Wendy and Coco are available today! šŸ˜Š Saturday slow relaxing massage šŸ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West šŸ˜Š At Keele Subway Station šŸ˜Š High Park area šŸ˜Š 647-343-6851 šŸ˜Š
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Sophia 30ā€™s slime and young fun Yoyo 30ā€™s 36DD curves body, sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ SPA: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Foxy -šŸ”„Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5ā€™7ā€ sexy Korean girl with a wild
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing ServicešŸ„‘ LucyšŸ’• Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type Handles a Big Weapon like a PRO Provides Excellent Customer Service ā˜Žļø647-446-0886
  7. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ApplešŸ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5ā€™4ā€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,šŸ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. šŸ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ā˜Žļø 4379857899 šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  11. ASPA:
    SATURš——š—”š—¬ š—”š—§ š€ š’šš€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cā€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Anita, Cindy & May, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜ŽļøAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donā€™t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPAšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž ANA is a slim And very sexy lady, 5ā€™1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34Cā€™s, and a perfect little 33ā€ booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  15. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ CicišŸ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elitešŸ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!šŸ„°Real pictu
  16. Sunrise Spa:
    šŸ˜˜ We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto šŸ˜˜ 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor šŸ˜˜ Today is Coco, Japanese/Caribbean Sophia and Kitty šŸ˜˜ 416-916-7276
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ā™Øļøā™Øļøā™Øļøtable shower šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘body scrubšŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ā˜Žļø416-817-3366New girl Suki is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Ivy šŸ˜˜can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working today, young Japanese girl Hannah 19years old, Hatti, Cici 32F cups boobs, Jenny, Victoria, Pinky, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ā˜Žļøļ¼š905-851-4888
  20. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 young Asian girls in later tonight(Yoyo Mary cici)
  21. See You Health Center:
    YoyošŸ’• Pretty Asia School Girl Sexy Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Including BBBJ, CIM & SF2 šŸ„‘šŸ„‘ LinšŸ’•ā€ØVery Young, Petiteā€ØVietnamese Studentā€ØWith Spicy Slim Bodyā€Ø5ā€™ 1ā€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairā€ØGreat BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Serviceā€ØWith Fun Personality ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  22. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you
  23. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun.. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5ā€™4ā€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  24. ASPA:
    š—™š—„š—œš——š—”š—¬ š—®š˜ š—” š—¦š—£š—”: š—”š—ŗš˜† & š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š—ŗš—®š˜€š˜€š—®š—“š—² š—„š—®š—°š—µš—²š—¹ šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  25. HolidaySpa:
    CORRECTI0N: Friday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜Žļø EVA, SASA YOYO & CINDY SASA is a slim & sexy Chinese attendant, filling in for EVA today. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Cindy, May, Mia & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. May is a young, extremely sexy Vietnamese beauty, very slender, standing 5ā€™4ā€ with perky C Cups, slim waist, and amazing ass.
  27. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica šŸ’• Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along with. She is a Legendary Service Queen Girl Her Menu is Fully Open Ended with No Limits šŸ„‘ CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service šŸ„‘ Sasa šŸ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service šŸ„‘JudyšŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ā˜Žļø647-446-0886
  28. Lily Spa:
    ā¤ļø We open at 12 noon ā¤ļø SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ā¤ļø Lily Spa ā¤ļø 2190 McNicoll ā¤ļø Scarborough ā¤ļø M1V 5M2 ā¤ļø (647) 531-8288 ā¤ļø
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry šŸ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucy , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . šŸ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ā˜Žļø 4379857899 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: ANA, CHERRY & MIA. EVENING: HARI & SHAYLA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž ANA is a slim And very sexy lady, 5ā€™1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34Cā€™s, and a perfect little 33ā€ booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics
  33. Lily Spa:
    ā¤ļø SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ā¤ļø Lily Spa ā¤ļø 2190 McNicoll ā¤ļø Scarborough ā¤ļø M1V 5M2 ā¤ļø (647) 531-8288 ā¤ļø
  34. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: AnnašŸ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  35. 恙ćæć¾ć›ć‚“:
    That thai princess posting wechat convos like he is in high school.
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    šŸŒø We have 5 hot brown girls today šŸŒø MIMI, NISHA, PAOLA, SIMRAT, ANGELINA, SANA šŸŒø 2588 Birchmount šŸŒø 2 Invergordon šŸŒø 647-702-8800 šŸŒø Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young student Hanna slime 22ā€™s and young fun Tina 30ā€™s curves body, young pretty Summer 30ā€™s and sweet Lina 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ Yoyo šŸ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happinessšŸ˜Real pictures
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹2 girls šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366šŸ‘ nice girl Nancy big boobs 36DD šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative servicešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜, professional super Mia deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprisešŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā¤ļøYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹2 girls šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366šŸ‘ New girl Sherry big boobs 36DD šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative servicešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprisešŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā¤ļøYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  41. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: AnnašŸ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  43. Kaka659:
    Hair shaving
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøMel šŸŒøTinašŸŒøLuna šŸŒøSusan ā˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158ā˜Žļø
  45. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working : New girl Sasha, Jenny, Victoria, Amy, Grace, Ella, they can do very good strong massage and best GFE service, call make an appointment walk in also welcome, ā˜Žļøļ¼š905-851-4888 Addresses: 6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøIvyšŸŒøValentina šŸŒøLulu ā˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662ā˜Žļø
  47. Aqua Health Centre:
    šŸ˜Š Kayla and Wendy are available today! šŸ˜Š Thursday slow relaxing massage šŸ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West šŸ˜Š At Keele Subway Station šŸ˜Š High Park area šŸ˜Š 647-343-6851 šŸ˜Š
  48. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    SamišŸ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5ā€™ 2ā€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style šŸ„‘ Judy šŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5ā€™2ā€tall. 100Lbs, with C Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service šŸ„‘ YUKIšŸ’• Sweet Singaporean Girl Her menu is wide open Which includes BBBJ, GFE, 69, DFK, CFS and CIM. ā˜Ž 647-446-0886
  49. See You Health Center:
    Natalie šŸ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5ā€™ 1ā€, 98 lbs black Hairā€ØGreat BBJ,Provides Excellent Service šŸ„‘LinšŸ’•ā€ØVery Young, Petiteā€ØVietnamese Studentā€ØWith Spicy Slim Bodyā€Ø5ā€™ 1ā€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairā€ØGreat BBJ, CIM ā€Ø šŸ„‘CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  50. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: HAPPY, KAT & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5ā€™4ā€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator