Spa AD 💖IU Wellness and Beauty Spa☎️(905) 470 6699

I saw Christine yesterday.This girl is really sexy.i came with some tension around my neck area.she made me feel relaxed and for the fun part I went for nude hj.It was not rushed and was very sensual.Girl will tell you that I like it slow lol. #slowStorkeKing. Haha.

For tips she didn't ask me much.she is very humble girl.

I will definitely see her again.Iu has 2 of my favorites.I will always come back to see the.

Thanks Boss for recommending Christine.
Christine is a rising star.. no wonder she attracts so many repeat customers.

c331cb2cc0d55aa7d27d6a4ffe418e3d.jpeg
Another great day to be at IU with 7 super stars....
IU Wellness and Beauty Center
.....is a semi legit spa located at 7220 Kennedy Rd, just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 large en - suite rain shower rooms and one bath room at the end of the hall way.We have 4-5well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas...10 am to 10 pm.. Tel.. (905) 470 6699
Text:4375229961
Young and pretty Kiki
Hot young sexy Bella
new tall sweet girl Hattie
sexy good massage Selina
Big boobs Mia

Young receptionist Michelle
Here are the info of the girls......
New Young Michelle:
She is our popular sexy receptionist,middle 20s,very new to this market,she looks gorgeous with long beautiful hair ,160 cm height,nice firm big melon and nice meaty ass,curve shaped , great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and good service .She is new but she is not shy,very open minded,provide medium massage,learn very fast.And she can speak excellent English.
If you are looking for young funny girl who can speak fluently English,she is a must try.
(Only by appointment today)
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Big boob Mia...pretty curvy girl with huge natural F size breasts and firm ass. She has a great smile and can provide a nice relaxing massage. Her English is limited but she's very playful and can provide a great GFE experience. Also not tip hungry. A must-try.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Bella
……very pretty face with long beautiful hair, very new to Canada,gorgeous body,late20s, Real 34C-D,nice firm melon and nice meaty ass.Slim curve shaped , great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and medium to strong massage.Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.Speak fluently Cantonese.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Sweet Hattie: young beautiful girl,long nice hair,very new to Canada,late 20, 168cm,curvaceous body,C+ firm nice boobs, busty bum bum, can do a nice relaxation massage with great personality and open minded . Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.She is another young popular girl.Not tip hungry,highly recommend.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Cute KiKi.......she is our very good looking very cute young girl .She is in her mid 20s, petite girl with nice slim slender body. She can massage very well, loves to joke around and fun to be with within semi legit limits. Pls don't go in there with too much expectations , just be nice and gentle, you will have a good time. She is still on the learning curves but getting better and better with lots of repeat customers.She can speak Cantonese.Highly recommend.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Slim Selena.....she is a very good looking girl in her low 30s with nice slim slender body and curves. She can provides good strong massage, very easy going and takes directions well.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Jessica....She is the tall very popular Jessica , the one lots of you guys are looking for for a long time. She is well known for her medium strong massage and GFE touch. Advance booking is a must.

Here's Bella review:
Wanted to kill some time so booked appt with new girl ..the first thing I noticed was her eyes they were impossible to ignore. They had this way of drawing me in.. instant boner.. looks pretty girl in her 30s she speaks little english but we communicated with translate app..her body type is full figured, with a nice pair of twins. Her skin was soft and makeup done up real nice.. the massage was strong and well done, prob been trained. I could tell that her vibe is more high mileage like.. normally I'm the one giving the directions but not with her. just sit back relax and let her do her thing. she was kissing down my back and I was on edge thinking what's next...fun girl to be within semi obvi..lol recommended if you're looking for open-minded girl.

Here is Kiki review:
加拿大熊猫 said:
I decided to go see a girl that nobody had reviewed tonight and take a chance.
I read she was young and had a good massage. I was looking for that specifically.
I&U is on Kennedy rd and near Denison. The place is clean and had a shower in the room. There is a lady at the front who greets you and she spoke English.
I booked Kiki based on her being a little younger than other girls I knew that worked there.
Kiki is very pretty. Her face reminds me of a college student and her body is very small compared to all the other girls at the spa. She is very friendly and talkative. She told me about where is from and how long she has been in Canada. I don’t think she speaks a lot of English but her massage skills are more than enough.
She massaged me like a professional for the first half an hour. She was as good as any Chinese masseuse I have seen in the past at a legit place. Very happy with her massage.
Her hands like to explore my body from behind and she was really good at touching me in all the right places. There was no place she didn’t touch.
She told me to turn over and asked me what extras I wanted. I wasn’t looking to spend much money today so I didn’t ask for anything. I just told her to take care of me. She was very strong and erotic. She went from really slow to really fast and made sure she paid lots of attention to my balls and crack too.
I released within 2-3 mins because I was so horny.
She cleaned me up and made sure I got the rest of my hour with legs and head massage.
She was very respectful of my time and really appreciated the tip. She’s innocent and takes direction very well.

Here are some short reviews for today girls:
Hattie
……tried hattie the other day. medium build body, great looking. if you like girl that is around 5'5 shes the one. medium build, gave me a great massage. boobs is big C cup, after the flip the rest is history i will leave it at that.
hana is also great today, had multiple session with her, great real boobs D cup, firm round and big, her slender body make them look even bigger in my opinion.

Kiki……if you like back walking lol she has the perfect weight, and also see her if you like sensual massage.. she is a bit restrictive, but hard working and good chat lol good for challenging yourself and try to see if u can impress her lol

selena ……has improved a lot, from my recent session that i saw her, her attitude to her massage improved so much and made me exploded so much i dont know if it was a good day for me that day or something... we were so surprised on how much she made me explode. she is totally different girl from before that i know. i don't know what the boss did to her
and lastly for jessica, amazing massage probably one of the best u will get at semi legit because of her medium massage and her hands feel so good when she rubs on u... her hands are so smooth thats where she shines, and i still remember i used to have a fun time with her at her previous spa that she work at .

Here's Mia review by Og-funguy:
So it turned out I already knew 2 of the girls working today so I decided to try Mia who was the only one I didn't know. She's a petite girl with curvy body and pleasant face. I would say average age for a semi girl so could pass for late 30's to early 40's. She has a nice round ass but her standout feature are her massive tits...probably around size F and all natural as far as I can tell.
She is very friendly and cheerful but her English is almost non-existent. I asked how long she's been in Canada and she said only a couple of months. She does understand a bit of Cantonese but otherwise, be prepared to whip out the translator. So I was lying on my back when she came into the room. I think this caught her off guard and I had to explain that I wanted her to focus on my legs. At first the massage was just so-so but once I showed her how I like them to be massaged, her technique and pressure were very good. While she was massaging my inner thighs, she kept "inadvertently" brushing my dick and of course it wasn't long before he got aroused. At this point, she started giggling so I just brought her body in for a hug. Her face was next to mine and the next thing I know we were kissing lol. However, it was way too early to start the fun stuff so I backed off a bit hoping to continue with the leg massage but instead she climbed on top and sat near my feet. She then started the tease by very slowly and lightly touching along my legs and slowly working her way up to my dick.
She then came closer to my face again for a bit of DFK. At this point, I got her to take off her clothes...damn, her tits are huge. She climbed back on top of me and then slowly started kissing her way down to my nipples. I'm mostly indifferent to nipple sucking but she did a very good job and it felt great. Then she kept moving down and started to rub those massive tits along my dick for a nice Russian. My eyes are closed at this point and just enjoying the ride. After the Russian, she kissed along my belly button and then kept moving further down...and I'm thinking...will she or not? Since this is supposed to be a PG semi review, I'll just leave the rest to your imagination
After we were done with the fun stuff, she hopped in the shower to clean herself up. When she was finished, there was still quite a bit of time left. I assumed she would continue to massage my legs but through the translator app on her phone, she said her specialty is back and shoulders. At this point, I'm pretty exhausted so I'm like sure and flipped over and lied on my stomach. Well I have to say her massage really surprised me and it felt really good. She gave an honest massage for the rest of the time. She never once mentioned tips all this time and after I took my shower, I gave her market rates and she was happy. Before leaving, she gave me a couple of big hugs and told me to come see her again. I believe she works there on Wed and Thur. A definite repeat, rare combo of good massage and great GFE service.

Here's Alina aka Hanna review by Gold finger:After a long day this Friday, my body and mind had been stressed out miserably. I walked into IU Spa and asked for an hour strong body massage. Showered up quickly and laid my stomach down on the massage table. A very attractive young masseuse came in the massage room and introduced herself sincerely; Hanna is Taiwanese, had been practising therapeutic body massage for quite some years in Taiwan before she moved to Toronto last year. She expressed full confidence to ease my tensed muscle and to rejuvenate my body and mind by providing an hour body massage.
When Hanna started massaging my back neck and shoulders, I already felt her proficiency with her hands using the appropriate amount of strength that was implying right to the tensed muscles. As the message was progressing, my lower back, my buttock, inner tight and calf muscles were all being well massaged. On the flip, I thought it was time for the fun when Hanna pulled my leg closed to her body. Not to my surprise, she continued to massage my inside leg and went up to massage my groin area. The feeling was amazing that really enhanced my lower body circulation. Voluntarily, Hanna climbed up on the massage table with a lovely sweet smiling face and started with the fun time; Wow! her boobs are so gorgeous just like a pair of impeccable freshly ripe peaches, they are soft and bouncy that you ever dreamed of… the feeling was fascinating, regardless other hobbyists’ own opinions. I will just leave it here for you to image how satisfactory I was with this session….
Hanna told me she works every Thursday and Friday here in IU Spa. Her recommendation was to make an advance booking if I would like to come next time. Thumbs up for your message skill, will repeat for wellbeing purposes.

8d580da1e5cc06377375e1ad7a4f8956.jpeg

IMG_1263.jpeg

IMG_0715.jpeg

IMG_0983.jpeg

So it turns out that todays lineup is straight 🔥..You know what it is..

View attachment 498568
.....is a semi legit spa located at 7220 Kennedy Rd, just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 large en - suite rain shower rooms and one bath room at the end of the hall way.We have 4-5well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas...10 am to 10 pm.. Tel.. (905) 470 6699
Young and pretty Kiki
Hot young sexy Bella
sexy good massage Selina
Big boobs Mia

New Young Michelle:
She is our popular sexy receptionist,middle 20s,very new to this market,she looks gorgeous with long beautiful hair ,160 cm height,nice firm big melon and nice meaty ass,curve shaped , great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and good service .She is new but she is not shy,very open minded,provide medium massage,learn very fast.And she can speak excellent English.
If you are looking for young funny girl who can speak fluently English,she is a must try.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Big boob Mia...pretty curvy girl with huge natural F size breasts and firm ass. She has a great smile and can provide a nice relaxing massage. Her English is limited but she's very playful and can provide a great GFE experience. Also not tip hungry. A must-try.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Bella
……very pretty face with long beautiful hair, very new to Canada,gorgeous body,late20s, Real 34C-D,nice firm melon and nice meaty ass.Slim curve shaped , great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and medium to strong massage.Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.Speak fluently Cantonese.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Sweet Hattie: young beautiful girl,long nice hair,very new to Canada,late 20, 168cm,curvaceous body,C+ firm nice boobs, busty bum bum, can do a nice relaxation massage with great personality and open minded . Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.She is another young popular girl.Not tip hungry,highly recommend.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Cute KiKi.......she is our very good looking very cute young girl .She is in her mid 20s, petite girl with nice slim slender body. She can massage very well, loves to joke around and fun to be with within semi legit limits. Pls don't go in there with too much expectations , just be nice and gentle, you will have a good time. She is still on the learning curves but getting better and better with lots of repeat customers.She can speak Cantonese.Highly recommend.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Slim Selena.....she is a very good looking girl in her low 30s with nice slim slender body and curves. She can provides good strong massage, very easy going and takes directions well.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Jessica....She is the tall very popular Jessica , the one lots of you guys are looking for for a long time. She is well known for her medium strong massage and GFE touch. Advance booking is a must.

Here's Bella review:
Wanted to kill some time so booked appt with new girl ..the first thing I noticed was her eyes they were impossible to ignore. They had this way of drawing me in.. instant boner.. looks pretty girl in her 30s she speaks little english but we communicated with translate app..her body type is full figured, with a nice pair of twins. Her skin was soft and makeup done up real nice.. the massage was strong and well done, prob been trained. I could tell that her vibe is more high mileage like.. normally I'm the one giving the directions but not with her. just sit back relax and let her do her thing. she was kissing down my back and I was on edge thinking what's next...fun girl to be within semi obvi..lol recommended if you're looking for open-minded girl.

Here is Kiki review:
加拿大熊猫 said:
I read she was young and had a good massage. I was looking for that specifically.
I&U is on Kennedy rd and near Denison. The place is clean and had a shower in the room. There is a lady at the front who greets you and she spoke English.
I booked Kiki based on her being a little younger than other girls I knew that worked there.
Kiki is very pretty. Her face reminds me of a college student and her body is very small compared to all the other girls at the spa. She is very friendly and talkative. She told me about where is from and how long she has been in Canada. I don’t think she speaks a lot of English but her massage skills are more than enough.
She massaged me like a professional for the first half an hour. She was as good as any Chinese masseuse I have seen in the past at a legit place. Very happy with her massage.
Her hands like to explore my body from behind and she was really good at touching me in all the right places. There was no place she didn’t touch.
She told me to turn over and asked me what extras I wanted. I wasn’t looking to spend much money today so I didn’t ask for anything. I just told her to take care of me. She was very strong and erotic. She went from really slow to really fast and made sure she paid lots of attention to my balls and crack too.
She cleaned me up and made sure I got the rest of my hour with legs and head massage.
She was very respectful of my time and really appreciated the tip. She’s innocent and takes direction very well.

Hattie
……tried hattie the other day. medium build body, great looking. if you like girl that is around 5'5 shes the one. medium build, gave me a great massage. boobs is big C cup, after the flip the rest is history i will leave it at that.
hana is also great today, had multiple session with her, great real boobs D cup, firm round and big, her slender body make them look even bigger in my opinion.

Kiki……if you like back walking lol she has the perfect weight, and also see her if you like sensual massage.. she is a bit restrictive, but hard working and good chat lol good for challenging yourself and try to see if u can impress her lol

selena ……has improved a lot, from my recent session that i saw her, her attitude to her massage improved so much and made me exploded so much i dont know if it was a good day for me that day or something... we were so surprised on how much she made me explode. she is totally different girl from before that i know. i don't know what the boss did to her
and lastly for jessica, amazing massage probably one of the best u will get at semi legit because of her medium massage and her hands feel so good when she rubs on u... her hands are so smooth thats where she shines, and i still remember i used to have a fun time with her at her previous spa that she work at .

So it turned out I already knew 2 of the girls working today so I decided to try Mia who was the only one I didn't know. She's a petite girl with curvy body and pleasant face. I would say average age for a semi girl so could pass for late 30's to early 40's. She has a nice round ass but her standout feature are her massive tits...probably around size F and all natural as far as I can tell.
She is very friendly and cheerful but her English is almost non-existent. I asked how long she's been in Canada and she said only a couple of months. She does understand a bit of Cantonese but otherwise, be prepared to whip out the translator. So I was lying on my back when she came into the room. I think this caught her off guard and I had to explain that I wanted her to focus on my legs. At first the massage was just so-so but once I showed her how I like them to be massaged, her technique and pressure were very good. While she was massaging my inner thighs, she kept "inadvertently" brushing my dick and of course it wasn't long before he got aroused. At this point, she started giggling so I just brought her body in for a hug. Her face was next to mine and the next thing I know we were kissing lol. However, it was way too early to start the fun stuff so I backed off a bit hoping to continue with the leg massage but instead she climbed on top and sat near my feet. She then started the tease by very slowly and lightly touching along my legs and slowly working her way up to my dick.
She then came closer to my face again for a bit of DFK. At this point, I got her to take off her clothes...damn, her tits are huge. She climbed back on top of me and then slowly started kissing her way down to my nipples. I'm mostly indifferent to nipple sucking but she did a very good job and it felt great. Then she kept moving down and started to rub those massive tits along my dick for a nice Russian. My eyes are closed at this point and just enjoying the ride. After the Russian, she kissed along my belly button and then kept moving further down...and I'm thinking...will she or not? Since this is supposed to be a PG semi review, I'll just leave the rest to your imagination
After we were done with the fun stuff, she hopped in the shower to clean herself up. When she was finished, there was still quite a bit of time left. I assumed she would continue to massage my legs but through the translator app on her phone, she said her specialty is back and shoulders. At this point, I'm pretty exhausted so I'm like sure and flipped over and lied on my stomach. Well I have to say her massage really surprised me and it felt really good. She gave an honest massage for the rest of the time. She never once mentioned tips all this time and after I took my shower, I gave her market rates and she was happy. Before leaving, she gave me a couple of big hugs and told me to come see her again. I believe she works there on Wed and Thur. A definite repeat, rare combo of good massage and great GFE service.

Here's Alina aka Hanna review by Gold finger:After a long day this Friday, my body and mind had been stressed out miserably. I walked into IU Spa and asked for an hour strong body massage. Showered up quickly and laid my stomach down on the massage table. A very attractive young masseuse came in the massage room and introduced herself sincerely; Hanna is Taiwanese, had been practising therapeutic body massage for quite some years in Taiwan before she moved to Toronto last year. She expressed full confidence to ease my tensed muscle and to rejuvenate my body and mind by providing an hour body massage.
When Hanna started massaging my back neck and shoulders, I already felt her proficiency with her hands using the appropriate amount of strength that was implying right to the tensed muscles. As the message was progressing, my lower back, my buttock, inner tight and calf muscles were all being well massaged. On the flip, I thought it was time for the fun when Hanna pulled my leg closed to her body. Not to my surprise, she continued to massage my inside leg and went up to massage my groin area. The feeling was amazing that really enhanced my lower body circulation. Voluntarily, Hanna climbed up on the massage table with a lovely sweet smiling face and started with the fun time; Wow! her boobs are so gorgeous just like a pair of impeccable freshly ripe peaches, they are soft and bouncy that you ever dreamed of… the feeling was fascinating, regardless other hobbyists’ own opinions. I will just leave it here for you to image how satisfactory I was with this session….
Hanna told me she works every Thursday and Friday here in IU Spa. Her recommendation was to make an advance booking if I would like to come next time. Thumbs up for your message skill, will repeat for wellbeing purposes.

IMG_1263.jpeg

IMG_0715.jpeg

View attachment 498569
Hattie is new?
I met haddie before. Is this the same girl ?

View attachment 498568
Young and pretty Kiki
Hot young sexy Bella
sexy good massage Selina
Big boobs Mia

New Young Michelle:
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Bella
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋

Here's Bella review:

Here is Kiki review:
加拿大熊猫 said:

Hattie

IMG_1263.jpeg

IMG_0715.jpeg

View attachment 498569

Whose picture is this?

First two are cute Kiki,last one is sexy Hattie.
Hattie is super hot girl.I stopped by to meet her again.she has sexy body and massage is good too.Fun side she is good too.i got b.s and it was very good.I will definitely see her again.iU got too manu good options Kiki, Michelle, cherry and now Hardie. All these girls are top picks.

Hattie is super hot girl.I stopped by to meet her again.she has sexy body and massage is good too.Fun side she is good too.i got b.s and it was very good.I will definitely see her again.iU got too manu good options Kiki, Michelle, cherry and now Hardie. All these girls are top picks.
Hardie? I thought only Hattie.. correct me if I'm wrong

I was in the area to pick dinner. I decided to stop by to see Michelle only for 30 minutes.I know my 2nd time in a day lol. Michelle came in she asked me if she can apply oil.I told her to massage my neck and shoulder area I was feeling some tension.
Her massage has definitely improved.Michelle is very sexy and funny girl.Speaks perfect English.

fba2bbe6031524e9b602914bb9123ddd.jpeg
Another best day with 6 girls on Saturday.
Sexy service queen Lucy, sweet Yuki , young & cute Kiki, and sexy Tina ,Cute sweet Jenny on duty

..... located in CIBC bank plaza, 7220 Kennedy Rd,just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. It is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 large en - suite rain shower rooms and one bath room at the end of the hall way. They have 4-5 well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas on duty every day. Tel...(905) 470 6699Tex: 437 522 9961
Here are the info of the girls on duty today....
Service Queen Lucy...
she is the most sought after girl . She is a very good looking wild and sexy girl in her low to mid 30s with nice curves and great personality. A very popular star, well known for her great massage and good touch, She just knows how to drive a man crazy. Be ready !
💋💋💋💋💋💋
New girl Jenny :She is new sweet girl.Early 30s, She looks small but she can provide excellent strong top notchlevel massage, very easy going.She knows very well how to tease. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Tina…,she is a good looking new girl with nice slim slender body and curves. She can provides a good strong massage , great touch and quite open minded. She is a star at Richmond Hill spas. Just be nice and generous, you will have a good time.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Bella……very pretty face with long beautiful hair, very new to Canada,gorgeous body,late20s, Real 34C-D,nice firm melon and nice meaty ass.Slim curve shaped , great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and medium to strong massage.Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
KiKi.......she is our very good looking cute young girl in her low 20s, about 4' 11" tall, around 90 lbs, with nice slim slender body . She may look small but she can provide a real good massage and knows how to play the joy stick well. She got a few training from RMT clinic and trying out here, so Pls don't go in there with too much expectations but she is getting better and better by the day. No surprise, she's the most booked girl now with lots of repeat customers at I&U.She can speak fluently Cantonese.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Jessica ……She is the tall very popular Jessica, the one lots of you guys are looking for for a long time. She is looking much younger and prettier. than before. She is well known for her medium strong massage and GFE touch. Advance booking is a must. By appointment only.
Here are some reviews of somegirls at IU......
If you want to go for a good hard massage go for Angela. Best massage i ever had at any spa for a long time. Mid 30, not bad looking .. Good personality on Angela. If you like wild and open minded go for Lucy. The reason why i go to I&U because all the girls working there are not tip hungry. All the attendant have good attitude. They don't chase me for tip even though i do tip fair amount. Other spas when you give $40-$50 or even $60 they are still not happy. I have to say Amanda did well with their staff, all the ones listed above are my top list. Amanda the owner is a pretty girl, her massage is average, but she has very smooth skin and also nice melons. Too bad she is restrictive , otherwise she would be on my list .Very good personality. That's why i keep coming back.
Here's the Kiki review:
Another amazing session with Kiki... She is truly a gem and if you haven't tried this young college girl your missing out. She's soo cute and has that fine little body to match, her English has improved a bit since the last time..she started me off with strong RMT style from head to toe, she even threw in hot stones which relieved some pain and tension in my back. Through out the massage it felt like a total GFE..We hit the fun stuff..her body is so fine my goodness..got even more than the last time (believe it or not) it's like we just clicked. Everything within semi obvi..She was flirting here and there making me catch some feelings for sure..I don't think I'll ever get tired of repeating with Kiki....sensational!
Here's another Kiki review:
It was my first time to come here after being introduced by my friend. I saw a beautiful tall girl at front desk, she looks gorgeous.She's totally my type.Damn,she doesn't work in the room.
This place is very clean .The layout of the room is very warm,especially the big shower room. A very young pretty girl named Kiki gave me a massage. Her service is top notch ,very cute, youngish with a nice tight body. Her tease technique was very unique and the finish was masterful.
And i saw another 2 young girls in the hallway when i left.I have been to many spas and finally found one that I like in every aspect,girls,environment,etc.
Hope the beautiful receptionist can work in the room in future.
Will definitely repeat.
Here's Bella review:
Here is another Kiki review:
Tried kiki couple weeks ago - definitely younger than the usual MP at semi-legit. Thin frame, good service, did not try more than roaming hands but I guess I could seek it out next time.
Here is the review of other girls:
My top3 in I&U

Service+pretty -> Bella (looks young)
Young+pretty -> Sara (young)
Massage+Service -> Christine

Others I tried:
Lulu, Yumi, Bobo, Hanna, Angela, Tina, Jessica

I would say
massage -> Tina
massage+service -> Hanna
Gonna deactivate this account and stop hobby, too crazy

f6f8af9b41bcf46f64f75884a49ae844.jpeg

IMG_0983.jpeg
IMG_1263.jpeg

View attachment 499206
Sexy service queen Lucy, sweet Yuki , young & cute Kiki, and sexy Tina ,Cute sweet Jenny on duty

..... located in CIBC bank plaza, 7220 Kennedy Rd,just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. It is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 large en - suite rain shower rooms and one bath room at the end of the hall way. They have 4-5 well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas on duty every day. Tel...(905) 470 6699Tex: 437 522 9961
Service Queen Lucy...
she is the most sought after girl . She is a very good looking wild and sexy girl in her low to mid 30s with nice curves and great personality. A very popular star, well known for her great massage and good touch, She just knows how to drive a man crazy. Be ready !
💋💋💋💋💋💋
New girl Jenny :She is new sweet girl.Early 30s, She looks small but she can provide excellent strong top notchlevel massage, very easy going.She knows very well how to tease. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Tina…,she is a good looking new girl with nice slim slender body and curves. She can provides a good strong massage , great touch and quite open minded. She is a star at Richmond Hill spas. Just be nice and generous, you will have a good time.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Bella……very pretty face with long beautiful hair, very new to Canada,gorgeous body,late20s, Real 34C-D,nice firm melon and nice meaty ass.Slim curve shaped , great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and medium to strong massage.Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
KiKi.......she is our very good looking cute young girl in her low 20s, about 4' 11" tall, around 90 lbs, with nice slim slender body . She may look small but she can provide a real good massage and knows how to play the joy stick well. She got a few training from RMT clinic and trying out here, so Pls don't go in there with too much expectations but she is getting better and better by the day. No surprise, she's the most booked girl now with lots of repeat customers at I&U.She can speak fluently Cantonese.
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Jessica ……She is the tall very popular Jessica, the one lots of you guys are looking for for a long time. She is looking much younger and prettier. than before. She is well known for her medium strong massage and GFE touch. Advance booking is a must. By appointment only.
If you want to go for a good hard massage go for Angela. Best massage i ever had at any spa for a long time. Mid 30, not bad looking .. Good personality on Angela. If you like wild and open minded go for Lucy. The reason why i go to I&U because all the girls working there are not tip hungry. All the attendant have good attitude. They don't chase me for tip even though i do tip fair amount. Other spas when you give $40-$50 or even $60 they are still not happy. I have to say Amanda did well with their staff, all the ones listed above are my top list. Amanda the owner is a pretty girl, her massage is average, but she has very smooth skin and also nice melons. Too bad she is restrictive , otherwise she would be on my list .Very good personality. That's why i keep coming back.
Here's the Kiki review:

Here's Bella review:

View attachment 499207
IMG_1263.jpeg

Another new girl 😮

I was in the area to pick dinner. I decided to stop by to see Michelle only for 30 minutes.I know my 2nd time in a day lol. Michelle came in she asked me if she can apply oil.I told her to massage my neck and shoulder area I was feeling some tension.
Her massage has definitely improved.Michelle is very sexy and funny girl.Speaks perfect English.
Yes,she is very smart,improve very quickly,now she is another popular with many repeated customers.😀

How's the boobage?

View attachment 499206

Service Queen Lucy...
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
Here's the Kiki review:

Here's Bella review:

View attachment 499207
IMG_1263.jpeg

Who is the girl in the second picture brown top?

Shoutbox
  1. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo 🌸Aletta 🌸Kim 🌸Mel 🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  2. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Camila🌸Carly ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  4. Lily Spa:
    Phoenix blossom Spa is so great that it has two ShoutBox ads!
  5. vasia1977:
    Ocean
  6. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl LISA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, PREET, MONIKA, KIRAN, NIMRAT 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  9. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy 🌸Yoyo🌸Camila🌸Akame🌸Tory ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  10. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany 🌸Rebecca ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups Naturally Curved Body With Nice Tight Sexy Ass ☎️647-446-0886
  12. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is NEW Today. Details later... AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. SARA: young, petite small body, very sweet JAPANESE honey. Strong massage, bbbj, Best GFE!
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  17. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: PHOENIX & HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky ,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Summer slime 30’s and young fun Jessy 30’s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plent
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Coco, Caribbean Sophia and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Valentina🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan🌸Alisa🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. FAYE: is A SEXY Cambodian busty babe, DD Cups, curvy body, good at deep bbbj, cim, cof, gfe
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  37. SweetCherry:
    My Girlfriend Bella is working at Supreme Spa 3860 Chesswood Drive. She's a Fetish Queen 416-438-8198
  38. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa /416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 Asian girl today
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  40. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & Luna. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Korean beauty. Luna can do everything.
  41. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type Handles a Big Weapon like a PRO Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎️647-446-0886
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Sophia slime 30’s and young sexy Yoyo 30’s 36DD, pretty Ella and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
  49. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘 416-916-7276
  50. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn Mia and 2 Asian girl today